Are you self-motivated with experience in project management and enjoy responsibility? This is a great opportunity to play an important role within an expanding renewable energy business.
The Renewable Design Company are based in Cheltenham and are looking for someone to assist with current projects, working closely with our clients and having responsibility for the management and development of our key projects, in particular heat pump installations. An ability to communicate well with clients and building contractors will be an important aspect of what you do, as well as working on tender packages and ensuring projects come in on cost and time.
Your role will include:
- Business development
- Managing purchasing of materials and working closely with suppliers
- Working with a design team to provide the most efficient system
- Working with and managing sub-contractors on site
- Assisting with tender pricing
- Ensuring projects are operated within H & S and other legal requirements
Ideally you will have strong business development and project management skills, with proven experience in the construction industry and a knowledge or understanding of renewables.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress within an expanding business.
Send CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org