The steps to apply for the RHI are as follows:
- Create an account on the Ofgem website and provide information about your installation online.
- Send Ofgem evidence to support your application.
- Ofgem will accredit your installation, or reject your application and tell you why.
- Once accredited, you must send a report to Ofgem every year to confirm you’re still eligible.
If you can’t apply online, contact us for advice.
You’ll need to show:
- the installation company details
- date of installation
- installation serial number
Each application will be different. Evidence could include:
- receipts or invoices relating to the installation of the equipment
- a commissioning certificate
- a commissioning report
- a photograph of the installation clearly showing the serial number of the equipment